Immigrate to Czech Republic from Ukraine - Our Specialists can Help!
Immigrate to Czech Republic from UkraineUpdated on Wednesday 25th May 2022
Rate this article
based on 2 reviews.
based on 2 reviews.
The current political context has led the Czech authorities to implement special measures for Ukrainian citizens who want to relocate to this country. For example, they can automatically receive a long-term visa after entering the Czech Republic. At the same time, the obligation of Ukrainian citizens to enter the country with a visa was removed. Find out in the following lines what are the formalities involved in relocation to the Czech Republic from Ukraine, helped by one of our Czech lawyers.
How to get a residence visa and move to Czech Republic
Ukrainian citizens who want to immigrate to Czech Republic must respect the formalities implicated. The Czech Ministry of Interior recently implemented a special long-term visa that is offered on the spot to those interested. This visa is in fact a residence permit in the Czech Republic. Here are some of the formalities that Ukrainian citizens need to consider:
- Applications for the special long-term visa are made at the Regional Assistance Centers in the Czech Republic.
- It then proceeds to register Ukrainian citizens with the local police.
- It is necessary to present a valid biometric passport.
- A long-term residence visa is valid for 90 days, with the possibility of extension. If you want to move to Czech Republic, get in touch with us.
In addition to the above, it is good to know that Ukrainian citizens can be registered in the Czech health system. Otherwise, Ukrainian citizens who want to settle in the Czech Republic and are not affected by the current political context must present health insurance when applying for a residence visa. We invite you to discuss more details on this topic with one of our Czech lawyers. We are here to help you immigrate to Czech Republic from Ukraine.
Other regulations for Ukrainian citizens in Czech Republic
In addition to the simple formalities of obtaining a residence permit for Czech Republic, Ukrainian citizens can also apply for Extraordinary Immediate Assistance. The Czech authorities provide them with free and complete health services, being automatically enrolled in the health system of this country. Ukrainian citizens can also apply for jobs with the Czech Labor Office as soon as they receive a long-term residence visa. Get in touch with us if you want to move to Czech Republic.
Assistance centers for Ukrainian citizens
With the help of assistance centers, Ukrainians can register with local authorities if they want to immigrate to the Czech Republic from Ukraine. Here you can also apply for a residence permit but also register in the health system offered by the Czech Republic. Medical treatments for minors and housing options are other benefits for Ukrainians who want to relocate to the Czech Republic.
How can I work as a Ukrainian in Czech Republic?
With the help of Czech permanent resident permit, Ukrainians can access the labor market in this country. The Czech authorities have implemented Lex Ukraine, a system of laws designed to protect the country's citizens and allow them to work legally in the Czech Republic.
Here are some interesting facts about Ukrainian citizens in the Czech Republic:
- Data for April 2022 show that more than 300,000 Ukrainian citizens have received protection in the Czech Republic.
- It is estimated that about 500,000 Ukrainians will be registered in the Czech Republic, representing 5% of the country's population.
- The Czech Republic is involved in a co-financing project to receive a loan of around EUR 200 million. This money is intended for those who want to immigrate to the Czech Republic from Ukraine.
Those interested in how to immigrate to Czech Republic from Ukraine can turn to the legal services provided by our Czech law firm. Do not hesitate to contact us if you want to receive legal advice from our specialists on immigration issues.